- Crawl Space ControlMoultrie, GA (Colquitt County)
Welcome to “The Antique Capital of South Georgia!” Moultrie, GA is home to a Commercial Historic District that’s been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Highlights include the Carnegie Library as well as the landmark Colquitt Theatre. Reed Bingham State Park provides outdoor recreation and birdwatching, while the Ellen Payne Odom Genealogy Library may offer clues into your ancestry.
Our Crawl Space Encapsulation Process
Moisture in your crawl space is conducive to pests and wood-destroying organisms that damage the structural integrity of your home. Improperly maintained crawl spaces also can damage hardwood floors, create uncomfortable humidity, promote wood rot, foster mold and mildew, and waste energy.
Our crawl space encapsulation process includes the following features:
- A thorough inspection
- A wood moisture content measurement
- Identification of moisture intrusion areas
- Identification of drainage and ventilation problems
- A customized plan to protect your crawl space
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
Where We Service
In addition to Moultrie, we provide crawl space services for other cities in the Colquitt County area, including:
- Norman Park