Education, Training and Accreditation
As part of our commitment to our customers, Dixon Pest Services Specialists are required to participate in ongoing training and education courses, keeping them up-to-date in the latest technology for pest management solutions in both residential and commercial.
This widely respected accreditation requires pest management companies to ascribe to a comprehensive set of standards. Earned by less than 3% of companies in the United States, the QualityPro designation demonstrates a commitment to excellence and provides consumers with an easy way to identify and be confident in their selection of a quality pest management provider.
QualityPro accredited companies meet standards that go above and beyond any state or federal requirements. As a consumer of pest management services, you may be interested in the following qualifications that Dixon Pest Services continues to meet in order to maintain the QualityPro accreditation:
- Employee background checks (references, driving history and criminal background history)
- Employing only highly-trained, registered, and credentialed employees
- Maintaining a drug-free workplace
- Having technicians complete a comprehensive training exam
- Offering a clear, easy-to-understand warranty and termite service agreement
- Maintaining an up-to-date insurance policy
- Truthful and ethical advertising
QualityPro is proof of our professionalism and commitment to the industry. QualityPro truly sets Dixon Pest Services apart from non-certified companies.