Though much uncertainty still exists about the COVID-19 coronavirus, the Dixon Pest Services team is fully operational. We will continue to serve our clients in all capacities and, simultaneously, do everything we can to help slow and suppress the spread of the COVID-19 infection in the communities we serve. There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and peace of mind of our employees and our customers who use our services.
Effective immediately – and until the COVID-19 threat has diminished – these are the actions we are taking:
Internal / Staffing Protocols
We are committed to maintaining the healthiest possible workplace:
- We will continue to perform routine environmental cleaning and disinfection of our offices and warehousing facilities.
- Our employees will exercise respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene as recommended by health professionals and the CDC.
- We are practicing social distancing among staff in our offices.
- Employees who feel ill or have symptoms of the virus (and/or who have family members who are ill or have symptoms) will be instructed to stay home from work until they are well.
Protocols for our Technicians
For your added peace of mind, all of our technicians – in the course of protecting your home from pests – will:
- Use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands frequently throughout the workday.
- Wear gloves and change them at each service call.
- Practice social distancing during all service calls.
What You Can Do
It’s true that ‘we are all in this together.’ Here are suggestions for you to consider:
- If you have been receiving inside-the-home pest control treatments, consider allowing us to transition you to exclusively exterior service. Most of our customers prefer this type of service and are pleased with the results.
- Consider allowing us to transition you to hands-free, paperless work-orders and invoices. Instead of the paper leave-behinds, we can email work-orders and invoices to you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. In the meantime, we will continue to closely monitor developments and keep you updated. On behalf of my family, thank you for trusting us with the protection and care of your home. - Charles Dixon